Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have found that Maybelline Lash Stiletto is the best mascara is you want length
  • I think this design is what makes it work so well

• by Nicolina

I have an obsession with mascara. I’ve tried almost every drugstore brand available and here are my thoughts on one of my favorites.

I have found that Maybelline Lash Stiletto is the best mascara is you want length. My eyelashes come out noticably longer when i wear this. This stuff makes it difficult to wear sunglasses because my lashes are constantly rubbing against the lenses due to their length. I don’t mind though!

The brush has a unique look to it. It is tapered like a christmas

tree and when you look at it head on it seems to have a square shape with different length bristles, long and short, coming in and out. I think this design is what makes it work so well.

There is no clumping for me with this product, I have less frustration in the mornings when I do my makeup. It’s easy and quick, I don’t have to sit there and paint on my lashes and comb out all the clumps. This is seriously a time saver ...

• for me.

However, I am still not fully satisfied because all this gives me is length. I wish I could find ONE mascara that gives me volume, length, seperation and definition. THAT would be the ultimate time and money saver.

Also, I’ve seen in the ads and commercial that this mascara is supposed to give your lashes a “shiny patent leather look.” Does it really? No. Not on me. I was dissapointed; the mascara actually has an oppisite effect, mattifying the lashes. The only shiny thing about

it is the packaging.

I also feel that I should be able to get a good three months use out of a mascara. But I’ve had this one for two weeks and it’s already drying out which makes me sad because I really like it! I don’t want to have to buy a new one every two weeks. Anyway, my quest to find the ultimate mascara continues. Lash Stiletto is up there but it’s not the best. Stay tuned for more of my thoughts on the drugstore brands

Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311808804240331/k2311a0818/8.18.09