www.wikipedia.com  » Web sites  »
  • I found some website that not much reliable but it helps
  • I am glad that my friends recommend me this site, it was useful and reliable

• by lei

For many years I’ve been doing a lot of projects and assignment during school days. I have browse a lot of website where I can find some research. I found some website that not much reliable but it helps.

I’ve been looking for a website who can give a

good information, with an update information. I am glad my friends advised me to visit www.

wikipedia. com where I can get some good information and recent history.

The website is a great search engine. They give a accurate information that is based on book, I have been using it now for 4 years and I am glad that I was to share it with my family.

This website is easy to access and they include the link where they get the information they are posting, that’s why I am thankful that wikipedia was made for those who study and loves ...

• www.wikipedia.com
      to search new updates around the world. In this site, everything is not impossible.

You can find history, artist, science and books etc. on this website.

When it comes to the information they give it in details and it was specified each information. I am glad that my friends recommend me

this site, it was useful and reliable.

Try this site, just type www. wikipedia.

com and type in search what ever you wanted to browse and search for. And they will give it to you right away.

If ever it wasn’t there, they will give the link for you to check it out. Great site!

www.wikipedia.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201808804060331/k2311a0818/8.18.09