Maury: I Do Not Have 18 Kids  » TV  »
0.5
  • I can not believe some of the topics that are discussed and that people really go on television to do it

• by Lynn Moll

I watch daytime talk shows from time to time. I can not believe some of the topics that are discussed and that people really go on television to do it! My personal opinion is that these people must be paid well to go on these shows. I even think that some of the shows are made up. For

some reason I have a hard time believing many of these stories are true.

The worst show that I have seen was an episode of Maury called “I do not have 18 kids”! That’s right! People actually came on the show to have a paternity test to prove whether or not this man was the father to three children. These ...

• three children would have made him a father to 21 kids! He was proved not to be the father, but he was proved to have 18 other children.

I find this to be totally disgusting! I can not believe how people can let this happen. They need to think about more than themselves here! Children’s lives are involved and

they are the main concern! They deserve to be taken care of as best as can be. I just wonder how they can be taken care of properly with so many of them. They are the ones that suffer.

This father acted as if he won the lottery when he was found not to be the father of three children. How disgusting!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101808804050331/k2311a0818/8.18.09