The Hilton Newark  » Hotels  »
Newark, NJ
  • The only complaint some may have is the noise of the airplanes, but other than that, one of the best hotels in the area

• by Veronica

I recently visited The Hilton in Newark, NJ, located right by the airport. I am a hotel fan and try to stay at all of them in my area for at least 1 night.

I have nothing but good things to say about this Hilton!

First off, the staff was VERY friendly.

As soon as I checked in they carried my

bag (yes, just 1 bag) up to my room for me.

The lady at the front desk let me check in early, which was nice.

The room was beautiful with a king sized bed and a large, flat screen TV.

Outside the Hotel is a very secluded garden type area with lounge chairs.

It is very relaxing and great for a ...

• nice, spring/summer night.

After that I went into the hotel and jacuzzi, which were both very clean and refreshing.

Afterwards I went to the hotels dining area, the food was very inexpensive and actually very good!

I went back to my room and ordered a movie on the TV.

It was a little pricey, about $10 or so but hey that’s

as much as i’d pay if I went to the movie theatre so why not.

Overall, this is a great hotel to stay at, especially if you’re waiting to catch a flight or coming off a flight.

The only complaint some may have is the noise of the airplanes, but other than that, one of the best hotels in the area.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21808803900231/k2311a0818/8.18.09