Holiday Inn  » Travel  »
0.5
700 WEST MAIN ST, RT 40 W UNIONTOWN, PA 15401
  • My husband and I decided to take a break from the kids and have an evening with just the two of us the other night
  • When we got to the hotel we weren’t greeted with the best customer service
  • I just wasn’t overly impressed with the bar area
  • When we got back to our room I noticed that there were ants in the bathroom
  • I wouldn’t recommend anyone to stay at the Holiday Inn in Uniontown

• by Queenbeezie

My husband and I decided to take a break from the kids and have an evening with just the two of us the other night. So we got a room at the Holiday Inn. We decided to stay here because they have a nice bar and dance floor at this hotel.

We thought it would be fun to party a little and than go up to our room. When we got

to the hotel we weren’t greeted with the best customer service.

We walked over to the front desk to get our key. The lady behind the front desk was standing there talking to another lady.

It was very apparent that they were having a personal conversation. After a few minutes my husband just blurted out that we needed our keys.

The lady grabbed our keys and tossed them to my ...

• husband. She didn’t say anything else to us! We decided to just shrug her off.

We went down to the bar area to have a few drinks and listen to some music. There weren’t many people there.

The music was terrible. It was some kind of reggae music.

It gave me a headache. I just wasn’t overly impressed with the bar area.

We decided to go

back to our rooms and call it a night. When we got back to our room I noticed that there were ants in the bathroom.

They were crawling under the sink. I called down to the front desk and they came up and sprayed ant spray in the bathroom.

They didn’t even offer us a discount! Overall, the experience was terrible. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to stay at the Holiday Inn in Uniontown.

Holiday Inn

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 381808803880231/k2311a0818/8.18.09