Caress Tahitian Body Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • The orange red bottle caught my eye, and since I have used Caress soap products in the past I thought I would give it a try
  • Even though Caress Tahitian Body Wash is to be used in the shower, I like to use it for my bath

• by mom1

Caress Tahitian Body Wash is a new product that found on the shelf at the drugstore. The orange red bottle caught my eye, and since I have used Caress soap products in the past I thought I would give it a try.

Caress contains pomegranate seed that gently exfoliate and the

tropical punch is intoxicating.

The scent is very unique in that shower gels usually have a bath soap like fragrance, but this was different.

The tropical punch was really a big plus for me.

The exfoliation action of the pomegranate seeds works well on my legs after shaving.

Even ...

• though Caress Tahitian Body Wash is to be used in the shower, I like to use it for my bath.

You don’t need much to make lots of luxurious bubbles, so I just put a small amount under running warm water and it does very well.

The only thing on the

less positive side is that remnants of the pomegranate seeds stick to the bathtub and don’t seem to go down the drain.

They wipe off easy enough though, so it’s not really a big deal.

Caress Tahitian, really softens and moisturizes my size and it leaves a sweet, fresh lingering scent on my skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311808803860231/k2311a0818/8.18.09