Diamonds by Emporio Armani perfume  » Perfume  »
  • Having said that there was a very prominent Rose smell which I found was the note that lingered throughout the day
  • Although that isn't to say I don't like this - quite the opposite

• by hollyoaker75

Continuing with my obsession of perfumes (I’m literally going through my huge collection here!), we come to one of my new favourites..

‘Diamonds’ by Emporio Armani is a classy looking bottle that looks fantastic on my dressing table. It is a gorgeous looking, see through glass bottle which is indeed in the shape of a diamond, and is all topped off by an attractive silver looking top.

Now this particular fragrance is aimed at the more younger

generation, having Beyonce Knowles fronting the ad campaign. I have to say I felt a bit like a fish out of water when purchasing it a few months ago as though I’m 33 there were lots of teenagers buying it too (where do they get the money from??).

So to the scent. I liked this straight away after smelling it in the store and had planned to buy it - unlike some of my perfume buys ...

• which are often sporadic -”I’m just popping out to the shops for milk” I yell at my hubby and come home with a new scent..and no milk!

Anyway, the scent is very fruity - there are notes of lychee, raspberry, freesia, cedar wood and vanilla in here.

I can’t say whether I could detect any particular aroma though, there was nothing that seemed to leap out and be obvious. Having said that there was a very

prominent Rose smell which I found was the note that lingered throughout the day.

You can tell it’s aimed at younger females as it’s got a really ‘bubble gum’ theme going on. Although that isn’t to say I don’t like this - quite the opposite. It’s a sweet fresh scent that I find for every day wear is perfect and doesn’t smell too strong, but once spritzed it does last a few hours before ‘topping up’.

Very nice perfume!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561808803730231/k2311a0818/8.18.09