Century Tuna  » Food  »
  • I bought one can of Century tuna at the supermarket and since i liked my food hot and spicy i also chose that flavor

• by Chadlier

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)
      Ok so my doctor told me to go on a vegetable and fish diet since i had an overly bloated cholesterol. Since i don’t eat fish and it was

highly recommended that i’d do so. I bought one can of Century tuna at the supermarket and since i liked my food hot and spicy i also chose that flavor. I was expecting a tear to fall off my eyes upon opening the can as i really do hate the smell of fish, instead i was really surprised ...

• Century Tuna
      and pleased that it tasted quite good. Didn’t taste like fish at all, more like chicken if you ask me. And i was relieved that i can now follow
      my doctors order and eat fish with vegetable, lose weight and stay alive at the same time. I appreciate it very much. Try it out if your on a fish diet as well!

Century Tuna
mehdi yousefiyan says :

hello,im mehdi from cebu,i would like to know how can i get information and contact number of person or office incharge of cntuary tuna can factory.because i would like to export their products to abroad,but i couldnt find the person in charge.tank you

ms. penguin says :

Century Pacific Food, Inc.
They are the ones making century tuna and similar products.
Their tuna plants are in South Cotabato but you may find other information here. Contact:

Ian Buchan says :

I disagree with you personally for me it smells so bad I need to vomit , try John West you will see the difference straight away or princes , I cannot go anywhere Century Canned Tuna the smell of what ever they put in is vile . That s just my opinion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27100880370731/k2311a0810/8.10.06