Best Friends  » TV  »
  • Because of this, I was a bit disappointed with the ending
  • But, overall, I thought this turned out to be an interesting film
  • But, it is a movie I think is worth watching if you ever get a chance to

• by Steve

Like I mentioned before, I took the time to watch some movies on the Lifetime Movie Network this past weekend. One of the films I ended up watching was called “Best Friends” and it turned out to be a decent movie.

The film starts out with two women who are best friends in every way.

But, the one friend has a

secret; she hates her husband and she murders him in an effort to collect a $2 million insurance policy.

However, her plan backfires because he wasn’t making payments on the policy and it had been cancelled so, because she doesn’t want to work for a living, she starts making moves on her best friend’s husband.

This starts with her drugging him ...

• and attempting to seduce him and also includes her making every effort to make it look like her friend (a recovering alcoholic) has started drinking again.

The woman in this movie is just downright evil and has some fantastic ways of getting her way.

Because of this, I was a bit disappointed with the ending.

But, overall, I thought this turned

out to be an interesting film.

It’s not a movie that is going to keep you on the edge of your seat and is a bit predictable at times.

But, it is a movie I think is worth watching if you ever get a chance to.

I’m not sure if they have it on DVD yet but I would watch for it on TV.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101808803650231/k2311a0818/8.18.09