Pampers Diapers
  • If you don’t think that’s important, just ask yourself if you would want to spend $2-$3 more on a pack simply because you ran out and had to buy them at the most convenient place
  • The main reason I like this brand, however, is they actually are the most reliable brand I’ve seen
  • My problem with other brands is they never seemed to fit our oldest daughter right when we tried them
  • I bought too many other brands that had diapers that were falling apart
  • One cool feature I noticed this time around with this brand is that yellow strip in the middle of the diaper that turns blue when it is wet

• by Steve

A few years ago, our oldest daughter was born and we went through several diaper brands before settling on Pampers. This time around, it has been our only choice for diapers. I may give a cheaper brand of diapers a try eventually, but, for now at least, there are a couple of reasons why I give my business exclusively to this brand. First, is the price.

They aren’t the cheapest diaper on the market. But, they are competitive and, with the exception of the one cheaper brand I was referring to, are within a dollar of every other brand we shop for. More importantly, the price doesn’t seem to change from store to store like other brands; at least not by more than a few pennies.

I can either buy them at Walmart across town or the more expensive department store a few blocks away

and it won’t make much of a difference. If you don’t think that’s important, just ask yourself if you would want to spend $2-$3 more on a pack simply because you ran out and had to buy them at the most convenient place. The main reason I like this brand, however, is they actually are the most reliable brand I’ve seen.

My problem with other brands is they never seemed to fit our oldest daughter right when we tried them. And, truth be told, I never gave them a second chance. The Pampers brand fits just fine and I have yet to see them leak; with the exception of rare moments when I didn’t get around to changing her diaper for several hours and it simply overflowed.

This means I don’t have to constantly do laundry. An added bonus of the diapers fitting correctly is ...

• we have less of a problem with diaper rash. With other diapers, our oldest daughter would get raw because the diapers would be too tight or they would be loose to the point they would rub her.

And trust me on this, you don’t want a baby who is uncomfortable like that. That stopped being a problem when we started using the Pampers brand. Then, of course, I can’t say enough about the durability of this brand.

I bought too many other brands that had diapers that were falling apart. You would try to close them with those sticky straps and the straps would fall right off. Diapers aren’t cheap and I don’t like having to throw them away when they haven’t even been used yet.

Once again, this hasn’t been a problem with the Pampers; other than one or two diapers in hundreds of

packages. One cool feature I noticed this time around with this brand is that yellow strip in the middle of the diaper that turns blue when it is wet. This is a great way to know when the diaper needs to be changed without a whole lot of work.

I can even see the line at night, when I’m not wearing my glasses and have only a night light to work with. Like I mentioned before, I might give another brand a try eventually (only because it is about $4 less and has more diapers to a pack). But, unless they can live up to the quality the Pampers give me, I don’t know if I’ll make the change completely.

As a parent, I’m always trying to save money on things like this. But, this is a brand that is worth a couple extra dollars because you are getting quality with your money.

Pampers Diapers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541808803590231/k2311a0818/8.18.09