Varde Sink Cabinet
  • That's why I bought Varde Sink Cabinet from Ikea when I need new sink cabinet for my kitchen
  • And then I think this time is the right time to change it with the new sink cabinet
  • I thought I will never have nice look kitchen without paying a lot
  • I don't think I can find this kind of product for lesser price than what I paid in Ikea store

• by MomLouiTan

This is not the first time that I shop furniture from Ikea store. I’ve been using Ikea furniture for long time and I keep come back to Ikea store when I need new furniture in the house. Why? because Ikea normally have best deal for their furniture stuffs and the quality of their products are quite good if you compare with the other furniture that have same price like what they offer.

That’s why I bought Varde Sink Cabinet from Ikea when I need new sink cabinet for my kitchen. The old sing cabinet was broken. It was an old sink cabinet from my mother in law. She gave it to use when we moved to this house. And then I think this time is the

right time to change it with the new sink cabinet.

I was so happy that I could buy Varde sink cabinet from Ikea store for around 250 Eur. I am not sure if I can find the cheapest sink cabinet that have good quality like the one that I bought from Ikea store.

Varde Sink Cabinet from Ikea is made of wood. But as usual, Ikea product need to be assembly by your self in your house. So when we bought this Ikea sink cabinet, it was inside the package or box.

Ikea Varde Sink Cabinet have 146 centimeters length, 65 centimeters depth and 90 centimeters height. And it fit perfectly in my kitchen. I did measure the space in my kitchen before I went to ...

• Ikea store. So when I saw this Varde sink cabinet in Ikea store and checked the size or the measurement of this product, I knew for sure that it will be fit i my kitchen. And I was right.

Of course the sink itself was made of stainless steel. But it was the thin stainless steel, so you will easily clean it when you need it. They said that we don’t need special chemical stuff to clean the sink. We only need to use sponge damped in water or a mild soapy solution to clean the sink. Normally, the dirt on it will be gone within no time.

I am so happy with this Varde Sink Cabinet from Ikea. Now my kitchen look better with this new

product from Ikea. I thought I will never have nice look kitchen without paying a lot. But I was wrong. With this Varde sink cabinet from Ikea, I have the nice kitchen. I guess most women like to have nice kitchen especially the one that like to spend so long in their kitchen when they’re cooking.

The color of this sink cabinet is wooden color but the door have white color. It matched perfectly with the other stuffs which already there in my kitchen.

I don’t think I can find this kind of product for lesser price than what I paid in Ikea store. That’s why I always like to go back to Ikea store when I need new furniture. It’s my favorite furniture store.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 571808803540231/k2311a0818/8.18.09