Wish Pets Lizard & Turtle Magnets
  • I love these cute plush magnets I bought at the Milwaukee County Zoo
  • I like collecting magnets but only ones that look nice and they look very nice indeed
  • I think these are a great value to anyone who collects magnets and would like something truly different

• by Bookwyrm

I love these cute plush magnets I bought at the Milwaukee County Zoo! Truthfully I have never seen anything like them before. They are very distinctive indeed. They are like stuffed animals that have magnets inside of them so they can stick to any metal surface. The tag on them says “Wish Pets - A Wish Come True!”.

I really like how colorful these large plush magnets are. They lizard is a bright purple and has bright red spots on it’s back. Its belly is a brilliant lemon yellow and its eyes are a bright green. The lizard

is definitely my favorite. I seem to have a thing for colorful lizard items for some reason, perhaps because they look tropical. The two turtles I have are very bright and colorful, too. One is the brightest pink you ever saw while the other is a deep sea blue. Both have black patterns over their shells and they sport the same green eyes as the lizard.

I also like how unique these magnets are. I like collecting magnets but only ones that look nice and they look very nice indeed. There are a lot of magnets out there for ...

• sale but a lot of them look junky and are poorly designed. I admit I do favor animal or insect magnets, so these fit into my collection nicely.

The tiny magnets hidden inside the creatures’ feet are very small but strong. They stick to metal surfaces very securely. That is good, as I have two other magnets that have a bad habit of sliding down my refrigerator door. It is good these stay in place as they are supposed to.

They are well constructed, too, the sewing of the plush animal very neat and tidy. They are also very

soft so they are suitable for young children. They make great indoor decorations. They also look very much like the creature they represent in body shape - minus the bright colors though. You could also put these on flat surfaces like tables or book shelves for a touch of color.

The downside to these magnets is that they will only stick to metal surfaces.

I think these are a great value to anyone who collects magnets and would like something truly different. They are a refreshing change from the usual photo magnets or the shaped magnet made from the hard plastic-like stuff.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121808803420231/k2311a0818/8.18.09