Leap Year Two-Year Planner
  • I like to use the two-year planners from Leap Year Publishing

• by Bookwyrm

I like to use the two-year planners from Leap Year Publishing. They are just so handy to keep on my desk.

I like that they have large squares for each day of the month. It is just enough room for me to jot down information that I need to. Like what day I receive a particular letter and which day I mailed a reply. I use the squares for other information, too, like birthdays or appointments I might have. This way it is very easy to flip

through the pages of the book and find what I need.

I also really like that there is extra room on the left side of each month for other notes. More often than not I fill that room up with writing. That was very clever of them to put it there. It’s very handy, too, the information right at my fingertips.

The pictures on the cover and throughout the planner are great, too. They come in a wide variety of cover images and I chose one with palm ...

• trees. I just like tropical images, probably because most of the year it is so cold here. I also bought a cat covered one for my friend. I also like the mix of smaller pictures on the inside. The scenic landscapes look pretty. I really don’t care for the one with the puppies but that is OK. Truthfully I look more often at the dates and stuff I scribble in the boxes than the tiny images in the right upper corner.

The small size of these planners is

great, too. It fits nicely on my desk right next to the keyboard. The keyboard is on one of those sliding little platforms. I also like that the covers are enclosed in plastic to make it waterproof and to keep it neater in appearance.

The downside to these planners is that the images are very small. They pretty much are an afterthought.

These are very economical and a great deal money-wise. The planner is good for two years and they usually just call a dollar. I buy these at Walgreen’s.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121808803410231/k2311a0818/8.18.09