The Bronx Zoo
Bronx, NY
  • We purchased the total experience tickets for $25 each, not so bad
  • The view on it is beautiful and breath taking, definitely worth the money
  • The animals are loose and you can feed and pet them, which was pretty amazing

• by Veronica

The Bronx Zoo, located in NY, is a great day out! I recently went there with my fiance for a day out, and we ended up having a blast. We purchased the total experience tickets for $25 each, not so bad. This includes admission into the Zoo, plus 7 attractions.

We started out by taking the trolley, which was great. We headed over to the Lions/Tigers first, couldn’t believe how much land they have

to live in! I was very happy to see that they have plenty of space to “live” pretty much like living in the wilderness.

Next was the monorail, everyone must do this! The line gets pretty long, but its worth the wait. The view on it is beautiful and breath taking, definitely worth the money.

Next was the petting zoo, my favorite attraction. The animals are loose and you can feed and pet them,

• which was pretty amazing.

My personal favorite was the emu, very friendly. After that we headed over to the butterfly exhibit, also very beautiful.

These butterflies land right on top of you, so if you don’t like insects don’t do this exhibit. We then did the Congo exhibit, also one of my favorites.

It’s amazing how smart and human like these congos are. Some of them show off by pressing their bodies against the

glass or giving watchers high fives, it’s very cute.

At the end of the day, we did the bug carousel. This is a very original carousel and very large.

It is relaxing and a lot of fun. Overall, the Bronx Zoo is a wonderful place to visit and definitely worth the money.

Wednesday is donation day, so it gets a bit crowded then but if you don’t mind then go for it and pay barely nothing!

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 591808803400231/k2311a0818/8.18.09