Glade Air Infusions Violet and Ylang-Ylang air freshener  » Housewares  »
  • From my experience, I really believe it is a great product
  • I can honestly say that I think this air freshener is the most beautiful one I have ever seen
  • Another thing that I like about this air freshener is the shape of the canister
  • This design makes it much more convenient for the user to hold it
  • I highly recommend using it and will rate it a 10 out of a maximum 10

• by cool

I would like to tell you about the Glade Air Infusions Violet and Ylang-Ylang air freshener. We have it in the bathroom at work and I have been using it for some time now. From my experience, I really believe it is a great product. Please let me share my overall experience using it with you.

The first thing that I must point out is its attractive design. I have used many air fresheners before. I can honestly say that I think this air freshener is the most

beautiful one I have ever seen!

I feel that most air fresheners in the market have a very simple and dull design. This is not the case with Glade Air Infusions Violet and Ylang-Ylang. It is covered with big and beautiful pictures of Violets and the Ylang Ylang flower. The colors are very pleasant and visually attractive for the eye.

Another thing that I like about this air freshener is the shape of the canister. It is not a simple cylinder, like most other air fresheners. It has a ...

• modern shape, with a dent for the palm. This design makes it much more convenient for the user to hold it.

One more advantage I found is the fact that it is quite small and compact. I estimate that it is about two thirds the height of other air fresheners. I think this is great, because it easier to store and can help us save space on the shelf and in the bathroom.

Glade Air Infusions Violet and Ylang-Ylang air freshener has great scents and leaves a lasting smell

of Violet fragrances. I have personally felt its smell spearing in the room just a few seconds after sparing. I believe it is pleasant both for the user and the people that enter the bathroom later on.

It is clear to me that the manufacturer has put a lot of thought how to make Glade Air Infusions Violet and Ylang-Ylang air freshener a pleasure to use. I really appreciate such caring about the costumer! I highly recommend using it and will rate it a 10 out of a maximum 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531708803391031/k2311a0817/8.17.09