Sheer Freesia Body Splash by Bath & Body Works
  • The moment I decided to try it, I instantly fell in love with it
  • I believe that the price is very reasonable for the product
  • I have noticed that the scent stays on me for a really long time which means I don’t have to use it every now and then

• by Marinela

I haven’t always been a big fan of perfumes. I am allergic to very strong scents and I always hate it when people put too much of it on themselves. I have become very accustomed to not wearing perfume even

on formal occasions. But just recently, I discovered Sheer Freesia body splash by Bath & Body Works. It was recommended to me by a friend and I was very hesitant at first. The moment I decided to try it, I instantly fell in love with it.

It is packaged in a clear plastic bottle with a semi-transparent picture of pink freesia petals on the front. At the back it says “softly scented freesia blossoms radiate a fragrance that is subtle,

• Sheer Freesia Body Splash by Bath & Body Works
      sophisticated, and very feminine,” something that clearly resounded my personality! I spray an ample amount each day and its very subtle scent instantly makes me feel confident in a very feminine way.

I believe that the price is very reasonable

for the product. I have noticed that the scent stays on me for a really long time which means I don’t have to use it every now and then. This also means that it leaves me smelling really good all day long!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311708803381031/k2311a0817/8.17.09