Cetaphil gentle cleanser for all skin type  » Cosmetics  »
  • So I decided to give cetaphil gentle face cleanser for all skin type a try
  • But overall if you have sensitive skin and looking for just a regular cleanser that doesn’t do anything I recommend cetaphil but if your like me and looking for a gentle cleasner but still help with acne this might not be the product for you

• by Rath

Being on an antibiotic and a really strong face cream for acne and can really take a toll on your face especially is you have sensitive skin like I do. So I needed a good gentle face wash that can help cleanse and doesn’t strip away so much with out leaving me dry and so irritated. So I decided to give cetaphil gentle face cleanser for all skin type a try.

It promise to be so gentle even for baby skin. So whatever that’s good enough for a baby its sure is good enough for my skin.

So I went to my local rite aid store and grab an eight oz fl bottle for about $6. later that night I began using the cleanser, I really like how it doesn’t have a smell which is good for me because sometime even the fragrance can cause me to break out and irritate my skin.

I also really like how its light without the liquid being so thick. after washing my face felt really soft and supple and the cleanser came off easily and wash off nicely without any left over like some cleanser do.

After ...

• washing I felt my face wasn’t dry and it didn’t crack up like the other cleanser did to me. So after that result I began using the cleanser every morning and night.

I’ve never notice any irritation or itching of any sort. But one thing I didn’t like about the cleanser was that it was just a plain cleanser it didn’t help to get rid of my acne or anything.

I wish it did help with the acne but it didn’t it was just a regular gentle wash like it said. overall it a very good cleanser

it does what exactly it promises to do.

It was gentle enough for every skin such as face and body. You can also use it as a body wash but ive only used it once and it didn’t really do much.

But overall if you have sensitive skin and looking for just a regular cleanser that doesn’t do anything I recommend cetaphil but if your like me and looking for a gentle cleasner but still help with acne this might not be the product for you. Overall it a great regular cleanser but doesn’t help with acne.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311708803351031/k2311a0817/8.17.09