Revlon Nail Polish in Sheer Pink  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think that, when applied, sheer, light colored nail polish provides a very classy, professional, clean, sophisticated look to my nails
  • Even though I use a computer at work five days a week, I found that the Sheer Pink polish stayed on for a week – though after five days or so it lost its shine and began to look less fresh
  • I have had this problem with Revlon nail polish in the past so I am wondering whether Revlon has changed its nail polish formula for the good
  • One of the best things about Revlon Sheer Pink nail polish is its availability

• by deem

I love sheer, light colored nail polish. I think that, when applied, sheer, light colored nail polish provides a very classy, professional, clean, sophisticated look to my nails. I confess that I have often overlooked Revlon in favor of more expensive brands of nail polish such as OPI and Essie in order to achieve my desired look.

However, I have recently rediscovered Revlon nail polish and I have been very pleasantly surprised by the results. As the name implies, Revlon Sheer Pink nail polish is a creamy, sheer, cool toned, pale pink, milky polish.

If you are familiar with OPI Sweetheart, I think that you will see the similarity between the two colors. It is perfect for work, play, and even would be lovely as a bridal nail polish.

When I have applied this polish, I have generally applied two coats plus a top coat. Even though I use a computer at work five days a week, I found that the Sheer Pink polish stayed on for a week – though after five days or so it lost its shine and began to look less fresh.

Even without a ...

• top coat, however I find that the polish wore well – lasting almost a week. It applied evenly and with very little streaking, it is not prone to chipping or peeling off.

I have had this problem with Revlon nail polish in the past so I am wondering whether Revlon has changed its nail polish formula for the good. The brush is durable, not prone to splaying or losing bristles and applied the polish very smoothly and without bubbles.

One of the best things about Revlon Sheer Pink nail polish is its availability. It

is carried at discount stores as well as at drug stores – unlike some of the pricier brands.

The other great thing about this nail polish is its price. It generally costs about $4.

79 a bottle in the area where I live, plus there are often buy one, get one free specials to bring the price down even lower. If you like sheer, light pink nail polish at a reasonable cost, I think that Revlon nail polish in Sheer Pink may be just what you are looking for.

I think you should give it a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311708803341031/k2311a0817/8.17.09