Hotel 81-Bencoolen Singapore  » Hotels  »
41 Bencoolen Street, Singapore 189623.
  • TV location is not convenient for viewing
  • We recommend to readers who want to go to Singapore for business purposes, we recommend this hotel

• by Shanti Purnamasari

About 2 months ago, I went on holiday with my husband to Singapore, a country that clean and comfortable. Top recommendations from a friend who is often on holiday to Singapore, we stayed in a 2-star hotel that is Hotel 81-Bencoolen at 41 Bencoolen Street, Singapore 189623. We spend the night there for 4 nights 5 days.

The hotel is not too good for is as a hotel. We are looking

for a hotel only for sleeping and bathing, and, most importantly in accordance with our budget.

Compared with the hotels in my country, Indonesia, Hotel 81-Bencoolen, same price with 4-star hotel, but the views of the performance of employees, building, and facilities provided, the same as inn. Not a hotel.

Especially on the performance of employees that are not comfortable, bad service, and shape of the face is not very friendly. Rooms are small but clean.

Bathroom is a ...

• bit smelly. Wall too thin, so when people walk or talk heard rumbling.

TV location is not convenient for viewing. Similarly with the existing TV channels.

The image is not clear. It is indeed a hotel that is aimed for guests for bathing and sleeping only.

The good thing of this hotel is a very strategic location. Hotel 81-Bencoolen is located in the middle of downtown Singapore.

Very close to the famous Orchard Road, Bugis Market, food center, Chinatown,

and have easy access to be able to ride the city bus or MRT. When my husband ask something to the hotel receptionist, they were not friendly, even they speak without seeing to my husband.

Imagine, we are not there to sleep and bath free, but their service is shocking. We recommend to readers who want to go to Singapore for business purposes, we recommend this hotel.

But for readers who want to want to honeymoon or vacation, I really do not recommend this hotel.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21708803331031/k2311a0817/8.17.09