Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil
  • The best part is I can wear it over my make up or alone on just my cleansed and moisturized face
  • To top it off, how I know its really good, is all of the compliments that I get on how flawless my skin looks since the first time I used it
  • I thought that it gave my skin a more polished look

• by talk2nickels

Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil is 100% mineral powder for your skin!

I have been using this product, along with other products from the Bare Escentuals line for 5 years now! I am a 29 year old woman with combintaion skin and the occasional breakout. I have to be very cafeful with the products I use as my skin is also very sensitive. The Mineral Veil, I purchased to

help reduce the appearance of my large pores. I was very pleasantly surprised. I am not a big spender when it comes to cosmetics, but the Mineral Veil was well worth the price. For $19 I got .47oz and that goes a long way. It goes on very smoothe with a large brush. It blends right into your skin to help minimize fine lines and pores. The best ...

• part is I can wear it over my make up or alone on just my cleansed and moisturized face.

To top it off, how I know its really good, is all of the compliments that I get on how flawless my skin looks since the first time I used it. The day it came in the mail, I already had my makeup for the day on, but I was

really excited to try it. I went into my bathroom and put some on all over my face. I thought that it gave my skin a more polished look. About 30 minutes later when my husband came home he asked ‘Did you do something? Your skin looks beautiful!’ That’s how you know it’s good. When a man notices the difference! Mineral Veil is a keeper in my book!

Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311708803220931/k2311a0817/8.17.09