New York & Co store  » Shopping  »
1.0
1368 W Main Street, Uniontown, PA 15401
  • It has been awhile since I went in there and I noticed that they remodeled the store

• by Queenbeezie

I had to stop at my local New York & Co. store today. It has been awhile since I went in there and I noticed that they remodeled the store.

The store itself looks great. Everything is laid out nicely and the clothing is very trendy.

I was looking for an outfit to wear to a wedding. I was over in the dress clothes section.

I couldn’t find what I was looking for so I walked over to the counter to see if I could find someone to assist me. I stood at the counter for about ten minutes and I didn’t see anyone.

There was actually a line beginning to form behind me. Finally the lady came out from the back.

She apologized to everyone. She said she was busy with inventory.

I told ...

• New York & Co store
      her I needed help trying to find an outfit for a wedding. She told me I would have to wait until she dealt with the other customers.

This upset me because I was first in line! I walked back to the dress section and finally found

something to purchase. When I went back to the register there was still a long line.

I waited and paid for my outfit because I really needed it. I won’t be going back to shop at New York & Co.

again because they lack good customer service skills.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 241708803120931/k2311a0817/8.17.09