Stouffer’s Chicken and Broccoli Pasta Bake
  • The chicken is rather tender and definitely flavorful
  • This meal is actually designed for more than one person, but I like big dinners, so I was able to enjoy it all

• by GenesisOne

Stouffer’s Chicken and Broccoli Pasta Bake is quite a scrumptious combination! The chicken is rather tender and definitely flavorful. The broccoli has a real freshness to it and a good, natural flavor, too. The pasta is cooked well and not at all gummy or mushy. On top of the pasta is a rather tasty cheddar cheese sauce that is oh so rich! I even love to dip some

of the broccoli in the sauce! Wow! Plus, there are bread crumbs that top the sauce, and they are quite cheesy too! As a cheese lover, I was definitely quite pleased and boy did my taste buds have a grand time, too! All of the flavors found in this meal were authentic, too, so no artificial taste at all! The portions for the chicken, broccoli and the noodles ...

• were incredibly plentiful and I did not have to add anything at all to the meal. I was both satisfied in taste and in quantity! I had no trouble being held over until breakfast the next morning thanks to this plentiful and hearty meal! This meal is actually designed for more than one person, but I like big dinners, so I was able to enjoy it all. Yes,
        I felt a little bloated after, but I would much rather feel bloated than not have a gap filled in my stomach! For those that do not have quite as voracious of an appetite come dinner time, you can save what you have left and just have it for another meal. This food is definitely worth saving if you are unable to finish it all. It is good, well-prepared and flavorful food!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271708803050931/k2311a0817/8.17.09