Very Irresistible Givenchy Fresh Attitude perfume  » Perfume  »
  • Coffee and cedar were the base notes which makes a very interesting combination
  • But what I noticed is the woody intensity which dominates all throughout

• by alevosia

The scent alludes masculine manifold personalities. I had consumed 3 bottles of this scent. When I first got hold of this scent, I was delighted and got positive reviews from my friends. This perfume had a very nice print ad. I saw the print ad in Men’s Vogue and was ecstatic to try this scent. The name connotes something too which is so enticing and allows you to try it. The appearance of this scent was calm blue with a formal shape. Quite traditional but comely masculine. It was my style.

When I first sprayed the scent, grapefruit is visible

but it is not just the traditional citrus scent because together with grapefruit, mint, coriander and bergamot are also top notes. I would say the early spray was fresh and well-rounded. It may be associated as something else but it has a unique fresh feeling which I do not see and feel in other perfume. The middle notes was lavender and basil. Lavender when it segued created a warm tone. It dismisses the fresh start but relieves the masculine bait. Then the dry down stage of this perfume is sweet but virulent because it is still so manly. Coffee and ...

• cedar were the base notes which makes a very interesting combination. The entire scent was woody aromatic. It has warmth and attitude but melancholically sweet and fresh. Correct from the name that it is a “fresh attitude”.

When it dries down, there is a sweet tender feeling, like a candy wrapped in a fresh fruity smell. I don’t know how to explain it, I bet its the coffee working together with the citrusy introduction. But what I noticed is the woody intensity which dominates all throughout. This is what I am so glad about this perfume. It maintains strong masculine

height and makes an impression of strength and well-bred character.

I also like it that when it touches your skin, it creates a soft and good combination. It fights sweat and whatever unnecessary and unwanted smell that you are brought against, for instance at one time while eating at the japanese restaurant, the food spices were dominating me, the scent combats the strong japanese spices that when I left out of the restaurant, I still smell fresh and was never shaken by the provisions of oriental cooking. This scent can really stand and gives you the fresh feeling no matter what.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561708802940931/k2311a0817/8.17.09