Garnier Fructis Wonder Waves Fortifying Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • The problem came in as how to maintain this synthetic curls
  • I know that without proper care, sooner than a month, it will subside and eventually worn out going back to that dull and boring straight hair that I have
  • I found out about Garnier from a store rep
  • Based on my experience for several months now, this shampoo is really amazing if you natural curly waves or you are currently having the trend of having one
  • You will experience unique continuous moisturizing experience all throughout the day

• by alevosia

For summer I always wanted light curls for my hair. I went to this upscale parlor where I had it done at a very expensive price. The good thing is it would last months and it is almost natural looking hence it looks good on me. I was delighted with the new look and the current trend. The problem came in as how to maintain this synthetic curls. I know that without proper care, sooner than a month, it will subside and eventually worn

out going back to that dull and boring straight hair that I have. The hairdresser that I talked to offered so much advice but I had to seek what suits me best.

I went to the supermarket to check on various hair care. I found out about Garnier from a store rep. There I tried to open it and smelled the shampoo. It had a very nice smell. I read the label to check what it offers then I purchased it.

Based on my experience ...

• for several months now, this shampoo is really amazing if you natural curly waves or you are currently having the trend of having one. First, the shampoo has a unique active fruit concentrate and “lightweight moisturizers”. The essence of having the latter is for the curls to be maintained and moisturized without the harsh effects of damaging the natural curls. Secondly, the fruit extracts controls frizz and making your curls more smooth.

The smell is very pleasing too. I had good time when I

use it and I enjoy and anticipate all of my shower episode everyday. This shampoo does not have any residue which causes dandruff and dry hair. You will experience unique continuous moisturizing experience all throughout the day. When you scratch your scalp, you can smell it smelling fresh like the shampoo when you first hand it on your head. The shampoo constantly nourishes your hair too for that long, curly wave that you want. This is the appropriate hair care for curly hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311708802910931/k2311a0817/8.17.09