Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince  » Movies  »
1.0
  • With the Prisoner of Azkaban, there was a slight frustration that I experience from the various inconsistencies, in here, everything was a disaster
  • There is always something lively suppose to be with their script but the screenplay writers were definitely not so good at what they were doing

• by alevosia

Since 2002, I never miss watching Harry Potter on the big screen. I have been so excited with adaptations on the the silver screen even the comic superheroes or highly critical novels which made it to the Academy Awards. It was something that I have to observe and critic based on how brilliant their adaptation is.

For the Half Blood Prince, I just saw it yesterday. When this was shown several weeks ago, I’ve heard not so good reviews from various

friends but nonetheless I did not bother to influenced hence I watched it to believe.

I was in great dismay with what I saw. With the Prisoner of Azkaban, there was a slight frustration that I experience from the various inconsistencies, in here, everything was a disaster.

First, let me say that the screenplay was plain, dull and inept. It was not so alive and colorful.

There is always something lively suppose to be with their script but the screenplay writers ...

• were definitely not so good at what they were doing. Secondly, how the story was presented was something that was not impressive too.

The scenes that were provided is something essential for the audience to understand the story, in here, it was not perfectly created to have evenness and for it to be understandable. Lucky for me who read the book but for those who did not, they will have difficulty understanding it.

This is the part that I did not

like. And then, the special effects were not that good.

It was so ordinary and not breathtaking. I would want a more graphic, more visual interpretation of the book.

We have to give justice to JK Rowling’s imagination. And the peak of the movie, when Dumbledore was killed by Prof.

Snape was almost close to making me fell asleep. To close this, the movie did not offer anything good on the silver screen.

As my friends often say, the novel was better.

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111708802900931/k2311a0817/8.17.09