Bay Fresh Lemon Scent  » Cars  »
  • I bought one for my car and really liked it
  • I'd have to recommend this for those who are allergic to perfumes and body sprays since many air fresheners are patterned to those products

• by Chadlier

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)
      Car air freshener makers Bay fresh has created an array of scented Car fresheners that in my opinion are different than most. I bought one for my car and really liked it.

I had

the Lemon Flavor and after opening it and putting it into my car, immediately you can smell an almost real fresh lemon right in front of you.

It is also available in other flavors ...

• like orange, Apple, Lime and Strawberry.

Although I have to admit that I have not used or tried the other flavors myself.

For over a dollar it will continually freshen your car for a

month.

I’d have to recommend this for those who are allergic to perfumes and body sprays since many air fresheners are patterned to those products.

The fruity smell is non allergenic and is actually kinda nice.

!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9100880290731/k2311a0810/8.10.06