Mineral Eye Shadow
  • I love the color and brightness of the eye shadow
  • Overall I would highly recommend this eye shadow to anyone
  • I think it makes me look elegant, pretty and it makes my eyes look very bright, big and pretty
  • I suggest buying a brush for this eye shadow, because it makes it a lot easier to apply

• by Brooke

Mineral Eye shadow from e. l. f cosmetics is a great eye shadow overall.

I love the color and brightness of the eye shadow. It’s easy to apply on your eyes, looks great and very bright colors.

My only complaint about this eye shadow is that I wish they had a more variety of colors.

They have a lot of neutral colors and usually I use some sort of blue or green eye shadow.

Overall I would highly recommend this eye shadow to anyone. I bought the Partier eye shadow and I love it.

I was afraid it was going to be too dark, but it’s not. It’s ...

• just the right tone for my eyes.

Some of the other colors that I would like to try are Mysterious, and Angelic. I love how this eye shadow has just a touch of sparkle to it.

You can see your eyes bright and sparkly when you apply this eye shadow. It’s not too

much sparkle though.

I think it makes me look elegant, pretty and it makes my eyes look very bright, big and pretty. I would definitely buy this again.

It’s only about three dollars per eye shadow. I suggest buying a brush for this eye shadow, because it makes it a lot easier to apply.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311708802860931/k2311a0817/8.17.09