e.l.f Cosmetics Mineral Starter Kits  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like it because it doesn’t leave my skin feeling caked on with make up
  • Since this foundation and concealer is such great quality and leaves my skin feeling great, it’s definitely worth buying
  • Plus it makes my skin look amazing and I know it is better for my skin than regular foundation, concealer, and blush
  • Basically if you are looking for a better foundation, concealer, or blush then I recommend this because it feels so natural on your skin

• by Brooke

Mineral Starter Kits from e. l. f cosmetics is a great starter kit for anyone who needs foundation.

I like it because it doesn’t leave my skin feeling caked on with make up. It feels natural and looks great on my skin.

It’s a little more money than I would usually pay, it’s about twenty bucks. Overall though, it’s good quality and great foundation.

Since

this foundation and concealer is such great quality and leaves my skin feeling great, it’s definitely worth buying. You get two brushes and a case along with your foundation and concealer, and you also get a mineral blush.

The foundation, concealer, and blush are all minerals. Usually I only wear eye makeup but I do like this make up because it feels so ...

• soft and shiny on my skin, it feels natural.

Plus it makes my skin look amazing and I know it is better for my skin than regular foundation, concealer, and blush. Basically if you are looking for a better foundation, concealer, or blush then I recommend this because it feels so natural on your skin.

It takes a little bit of practice to

finally get all of the makeup looking the way it should on your skin but you should get it with a little bit of practice. The first time I put it on, I put on too much foundation.

You only need a little bit of each of the make up on your face. I would recommend this to buy for yourself or as a gift!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311708802830931/k2311a0817/8.17.09