The Fugitive thriller  » Movies  »
  • The Fugitive is one of the best thrillers films I’ve seen
  • Dr. Kimble (Ford) escapes prison and sets out to not only avoid recapture, but also to clear his name and bring the real killer out
  • Harrison Ford and Tommy Lee Jones were both absolutely amazing in this movie and really brought their characters to life
  • I would highly recommend it and would rate it 10 for picture, sound and cinematography

• by patofgold23

The Fugitive is one of the best thrillers films I’ve seen. Never have I sat through the whole film without taking bathroom breaks or even a quick trip to the fridge. Here, Harrison Ford played Dr. Richard Kimble, a prominent doctor convicted of murdering his wife. He is co-starred by Tommy Lee Jones, who played as his pursuer, portraying as n U.S. Marshal in the film. Dr. Kimble (Ford) escapes prison and sets out to not only avoid recapture, but also to clear

his name and bring the real killer out.

Harrison Ford and Tommy Lee Jones were both absolutely amazing in this movie and really brought their characters to life. Okay, we may call it a bit old-school, where a guy runs away from the law and trying to prove his innocence. But anybody who had seen the film will have to admit that it is indeed well-made. Truly and incredible movie, featuring some of the most spectacular action scenes ever recorded on film.

I don’t know,

• but it seems to me that every time Harrison Ford makes a movie, it always turns out to be a great movie. And with a great supporting cast like of Tommy Lee Jones, who is a spectacular actor himself, it was so suspense-filled and the movie will keep you on the edge of your seat. Suspense-filled indeed that it never slows pace enough to make me want to take my eyes off the screen to check my watch, it never wasted a single
        minute of my time because I was so gripped on the movie itself.

I had so much pleasure watching the movie because it is an excellent mix of action and drama - - - so well-directed, finely casted, intelligently written - - - truly one of the best action movies out there. I watched it several times already and the suspense would just never die out, it’s so worth-owning. I would highly recommend it and would rate it 10 for picture, sound and cinematography.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111708802820931/k2311a0817/8.17.09