Edventure Children’s Museum in Columbia, South Carolina  » Leisure  »
211 Gervais Street, Columbia, SC 29201
  • If you are a kid at heart, then this is definitely a place that you need to visit
  • My son very much enjoyed the chance of pretending to drive a real Volkswagen Bug
  • We also found the music room quite interesting as well

• by bcft161

Edventure is a children’s museum that is located in Columbia, South Carolina. Last night was my first time visiting Edventure with my son. I must say that I was more excited about going than he was. If you are a kid at heart, then this is definitely a place that you need to visit.

The museum offers a variety of fun activities

for children of all ages. While there, we saw a lot of impressive exhibits that are suitable for children. As soon as you walk in you are greeted by Eddie the World’s Largest Kid. Eddie is a 40 feet tall exhibit that children and adults can climb through and explore. Inside, we were able to climb inside a real fire truck. There were also fireman uniforms ...

• for children to put on and act as if they were real firemen. My son very much enjoyed the chance of pretending to drive a real Volkswagen Bug. Edventure also has a pint sized grocery store where children can pretend to be grocers and/or shoppers. We also found the music room quite interesting as well. There were dozens of instruments that the children can play.

Edventure normally charges $8.95 for adults and $6.95 for children. As a treat, every second Tuesday of the month between the hours of 5:00 pm and 8:00 pm, everyone gets admitted for just $1.00! This is definitely an enjoyable place to visit if you are ever in the Columbia area. Trust me, you will not be bored.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 611708802800931/k2311a0817/8.17.09