Sunsilk Straight and Sway Nourishing Conditioner
  • Just got my hair rebounded 2 months ago so I think this is most appropriate to my hair
  • So I bought a tube of Sunsilk Straight and Sway Nourishing Conditioner and tried it on immediately
  • Let your hair dry, I prefer to dry it naturally than to use hair blower, but if I’m really on the go, I use electric fan

• by rye

This is a new product I saw at a grocery store, I was tempted to try because it does look promising. On the label it said that Sunsilk Straight and Sway Nourishing Conditioner give straight hair weight and natural movement. And it is best for straight and re-bonded hair. Just got my hair rebounded 2 months ago so I think this is most appropriate to my hair.

Sunsilk Straight and

Sway Nourishing Conditioner has a powerful formula with an infusion of Beeswax Straight energizers, it wraps around fluffy strands and naturally reshapes hair to let your straight hair sway even with slight shakes. Wow! What a great offer! Didn’t I say it looks promising?

So I bought a tube of Sunsilk Straight and Sway Nourishing Conditioner and tried it on immediately. After the shampoo, I squeezed enough amount and applied ...

• it on my wet hair. I usually let it stand for 5 to 10 minutes to get maximum results. During the wait, massage it through hair strands, concentrating more on the ends. After 10 minutes, I rinsed it off with water, you need to thoroughly wash it, so that the conditioner would not feel heavy on your hair. I got that tip from my daily battle with bad hair
        days.

Let your hair dry, I prefer to dry it naturally than to use hair blower, but if I’m really on the go, I use electric fan. Hair blowers emit or give hot air and would damage your hair.

The result is beautiful straight hair that sways. For best result use with Sunsilk Straight and Sway Shampoo and style with Sunsilk Straight and Sway Nourishing Cream or Sunsilk Straight and Sway Texturing Wax.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311708802750931/k2311a0817/8.17.09