Arby’s restaurant
2013 Morgantown Road, Uniontown, PA 15401
  • I walked in the restaurant and noticed that it was clean and well decorated
  • I will definitely be stopping at Arby’s again and I recommend everyone else to do the same

• by Queenbeezie

I went to Arby’s today for lunch. Our Arby’s restaurant was just built and until today I hadn’t eaten there before. So I was excited to give it a try.

I walked in the restaurant and noticed that it was clean and well decorated. I walked up to the

register and ordered my food.

The lady at the register was very friendly. She was nicely talking to me while I was waiting for my food.

Once I got my food I went over and took a seat. I noticed that the tables and the floor looked clean.

...

• You don’t see this very often in a fast food restaurant! The food was delicious! My mouth is watering just thinking about it. After I finished my meal I stopped by the restroom.

Arby’s restroom was spotless! I was so amazed. I could smell fresh cleaning products.

It didn’t stink and there wasn’t toilet paper all over the place. I was really impressed with Arby’s.

They keep their restaurant and their restrooms clean. The food and the customer service were great.

I will definitely be stopping at Arby’s again and I recommend everyone else to do the same!

Arby's restaurant

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71708802710931/k2311a0817/8.17.09