Colgate 360 Toothbrush  » General  »
  • As a matter of fact I think it makes more the toothbrush uglier
  • If I have something I like with this toothbrush is its bristles
  • It feels no hurt and actually I enjoy rubbing my tongue and gums with it with no feeling of vomiting like when I am brushing it
  • Perhaps it might cost four to five times of your regular toothbrush

• by amazingme

This is the most intriguing toothbrush I have ever used. I have bought the Colgate 360 toothbrush only once because I was so curious then when I saw its TV advertisement. I got so encourage looking for this brand of toothbrush and try one. Actually I am not so particular when it comes to toothbrush. Wear out or not, I am changing my toothbrush every three months without considering what brand of toothbrush. But mostly I am using those inexpensive Colgate toothbrushes.

Here’s what this toothbrush makes me so curious about. It has tongue cleaner. Sounds good, isn’t it? This is the first time in my life to hear about toothbrush having a tongue cleaner. I used to clean my tongue by brushing it too with the toothbrush bristle itself. And I admit that sometimes it feels so hurt brushing the tongue. So this

Colgate 360 Toothbrush has really caught my attention too much. So after rushing to a store nearby, I finally got one. This Colgate 360 Toothbrush sounds become popular for this kind of toothbrush. And I got so amazed that I have found the Colgate 360 Toothbrush comes in different color combination. But frankly I like the colors. I choose the blue one. When I finally got this toothbrush in my hand, I said to myself that this is the funniest toothbrush I have ever seen. First, it has a thick curved handle with a bumpy rubber on the middle of the handle and that is for comfort grip, as it says. But for me, I don’t see any use of this. As a matter of fact I think it makes more the toothbrush uglier. If I have something I like with this toothbrush is ...

• its bristles. I really see the difference with the inexpensive one. This is much soft and gentle to use. I have very sensitive teeth and gums and I think this Colgate 360 toothbrush is just right for me. What I don’t understand is the purpose of having a rubber something in the middle part of the bristles. I don’t see the exact purpose of having that aside from being a decoration. For me it’s of no use either. And for my main purpose of buying this toothbrush is its tongue cleaner. If you would ask me about it, it is truly a tongue cleaner. When I look it closely, it is something small flat textured bristles. This could make no difference in brushing a tongue aside from I feel much comfortable using this tongue cleaner of Colgate 360 toothbrush. And aside from that, these
        textured bristles are good also for cleaning gum line. It feels no hurt and actually I enjoy rubbing my tongue and gums with it with no feeling of vomiting like when I am brushing it.

But after three months, I prefer not to buy one again of this kind for I think this is really expensive for a single toothbrush alone. Well in fact I can get a similar effect and satisfaction with other less inexpensive Colgate toothbrush. If you want to have a try on this toothbrush, just also be ready with your budget. Perhaps it might cost four to five times of your regular toothbrush. Nevertheless, it can still be worth if you find it fit and perfect for your satisfaction. But for me, I tried it once and perhaps I can try it again sometime when I have a good budget for it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11708802510831/k2311a0817/8.17.09