Nivea Deodorant Extra Whitening

• by amazingme

The Nivea Deodorant Extra Whitening is the most amazing deodorant stick I have ever used. I bought my first stick bottle last year and until now I am using the same bottle. That is totally amazing. I love this product for being so economical and friendly to my budget. Before I discovered about this product, I am a long time user of Dove deodorant stick. Actually I am satisfied with Dove but my problem with it is that after couple of months, the stick already run out and need to buy one again. Unlike with Nivea Deodorant Extra Whitening, I can’t believe that one stick bottle can last for almost a year.

Nivea deodorants come in

different form. They have the roll on, on sprays, and on stick with different variants. I prefer to have the 40ml Extra Whitening stick. I feel much convenient of using stick rather than roll on or the sprays. I don’t have problem with body odor because luckily, by nature, I don’t have such unpleasant underarm odor but for protection and proper hygiene I intended to use deodorant. And of all deodorants I have tried and used, the Nivea Deodorant Extra Whitening has become my favorite and the most remarkable. Its texture is soft and smooth and I like its being white in color. It has mild and gentle scent that never been a problem of ...
      • mixing up with my lotion and daily perfume. Another thing what I like about this deodorant is that it really reduces skin darkening. My underarms have become so natural in skin tone when I started using the Nivea Deodorant Extra Whitening. It truly prevents my underarm from darkening. That’s not all because I have notice it lessen the hair growth in my underarm. It also disappear the thickening of the pores in my underarm which has my problem ever since because of frequent underarm shaving. I used only Nivea Deodorant Extra Whitening once a day after shower and the protection stays all day long. My underarms are no longer sweating like the way they used
        before which were so ashamed to see sweat in my blouse or shirts. The Nivea Deodorant Extra Whitening truly gives me the confidence I need. I am encountering and meeting different people in my everyday work so I have to stay in good protection and shape.

I really recommend to everybody to use the Nivea Deodorant Extra Whitening for this could make you feel protected that no other deodorant stick could give. I have been using my first stick it for almost a year and until now I am using it with no worries at all. From its price to its quality, your money is worth. When I run out already of this, definitely I will pick this one again.

Nivea Deodorant Extra Whitening
    val says :

Where can I buy this product? Been looking for it.

RS staff says :

Amazon carries it :

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341708802500831/k2311a0817/8.17.09