Stouffer’s Garlic Chicken Pasta
1.5
  • The reason that I did not enjoy it too much is because I was disappointed in the lack of garlic that was supposed to be included and seasoning the meal in the form of a creamy sauce
  • Well, I definitely could see the sauce, but the taste of garlic was not there in full force
  • Unfortunately, that is not where my disappointment ends, either
  • I also do not recommend this meal, either

• by GenesisOne

Stouffer’s Garlic Chicken Pasta is a meal that I did not enjoy all that much. The reason that I did not enjoy it too much is because I was disappointed in the lack of garlic that was supposed to be included and seasoning the meal in the form of a creamy sauce.

Well, I

definitely could see the sauce, but the taste of garlic was not there in full force.

Unfortunately, that is not where my disappointment ends, either.

The grilled chicken seemed a little on the the tough side.

That was peculiar since usually Stouffer’s has pretty tender and tasty chicken.

Not this time, though.

The pasta ...

• that accompanied the chicken was relatively flavorless, although at least there was quite a bit of pasta present.

The asparagus has a pretty enjoyable and fresh flavor, as did the mushrooms, although the mushrooms really generally do not have much flavor because that is just how they are.

The sun dried tomatoes were certainly

tasty and good, and crisp as well! I do think that sun dried tomatoes have more flavor than regular tomatoes.

All in all, this is a meal that I simply did not think had very much flavor to it and for that reason, I will not purchase it again.

I also do not recommend this meal, either.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271708802450831/k2311a0817/8.17.09