Stouffer’s Grilled Lemon Pepper Chicken
  • Stouffer's Grilled Lemon Pepper Chicken is a meal that I moderately enjoyed
  • This meal most definitely has quite a strong lemon flavor to it, courtesy of the lemon pepper sauce
  • I found the grilled chicken to be relatively tender and flavorful
  • The main problem that I had was I had to fix additional side dishes as well as bread because this meal alone was not going to do the job of filling me up sufficiently
  • If you like lemon peppered chicken, I would definitely recommend that you try this meal

• by GenesisOne

Stouffer’s Grilled Lemon Pepper Chicken is a meal that I moderately enjoyed. This meal most definitely has quite a strong lemon flavor to it, courtesy of the lemon pepper sauce.

The lemon goes quite well with the grilled chicken.

I found the grilled chicken to be relatively tender and flavorful.

In addition to the

chicken, this meal consists of roasted potatoes and assorted vegetables.

The roasted potatoes were soft and full of flavor, and plentiful, too! As for the vegetables, they seemed fresh to me and consisted of broccoli as well as peppers.

The meal itself was really pretty flavorful.

The main problem that I had was I ...

• had to fix additional side dishes as well as bread because this meal alone was not going to do the job of filling me up sufficiently.

With some corn and some bread, I was able to feel relatively satisfied and the next morning, I did not wake up starving.

That was definitely the way

I wanted to wake up.

I probably will not purchase this meal as often as some of Stouffer’s other frozen dinners because of the strong lemon flavor, but I have definitely had poorer dinners that have been pretty much devoid of flavor.

If you like lemon peppered chicken, I would definitely recommend that you try this meal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271708802440831/k2311a0817/8.17.09