Redken All Soft Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • Therefore, I decided to try the All Soft line by Redken
  • Therefore, I bought a small bottle of the Redken All Soft Shampoo and a small matching bottle of the Redken All Soft Conditioner
  • As I waited on line I envisioned my hair being soft and silky, amazing to touch
  • The next thing I noticed about the product was the smell
  • If you want to be able to get away with not blow drying or flat ironing some of the time, this is DEFINITELY the product for you

• by Valerie

If you are like me, you simply must try every product you see at the high end cosmetic stores. I was recently shopping at an Ulta Store and went straight for the hair products, desperately in need of a new shampoo and conditioner that actually improved the condition of my hair. When I came across the Redken Products, I became intrigued. I had previously used the “Clear Moisture” as well as the color extending shampoos and conditioners by Redken and actually thought they worked well. Therefore, I decided to try the “All Soft” line by Redken.

Therefore, I bought a small bottle of the Redken All Soft Shampoo and a small matching bottle of the Redken All Soft Conditioner. As I waited on line I envisioned my hair being soft and silky, amazing to touch. Surprisingly, these are actually the results I achieved.

First of all, Redken shampoos are known for not lathering up well. All of the

Redken products I have used previously have barely lathered up at all. And while trying to conserve the expensive product and use “just a dab” as my hair dresser recommends, I always end up using either too much or too little. With the All Soft line this was not the case. I used only a little bit and the product actually lathered up beautifully in my hair, covering my head in a foamy mess.

The next thing I noticed about the product was the smell. My entire bathroom became overwhelmed with a beautiful smell . The smell is difficult describe but I can say that it is both a very sweet smell as well as a very feminine smell. I work in the industry and other women I have spoken to about the product agree that it definitely emanates a lovely feminine, sweet smell.

The most important aspect of the product however is the way it makes the ...

• hair feel after washing. In order to get very specific results I forced myself to refrain from both blow drying and flat ironing ( a difficult thing to do I must admit). Therefore, I just combed my hair out once while it was soaking wet and once again when it was damp and I was amazed by the results I achieved by using this product. Not only did the smell linger long after my hair had dried, something that does not happen with most other shampoos and conditioners, but I was absolutely amazed by the fact that my hair felt soft, sleek, and straight without any afterward product, no blow drying and no flat iron.

If you have ever had a problem with breakage of the hair or split ends, I would definitely recommend trying this product. I know it is difficult for some reason to get out of Wal Mart and/or CVS and spend a little bit

extra on a salon quality shampoo and conditioner. It was difficult for me at first too, but I am telling you, you will not regret it. If you want to achieve the salon quality results you simply must spend a few extra dollars for better, high quality products. You will truly be amazed by the results. The product claims to have avocado oils infused in it. I’m not sure that avocado smells good but I am positive that this shampoo smells like heaven. All of the women I have recommended it to agree.

If you want your hair to smell amazing, this is the product for you. If you want your hair to feel amazingly soft and healthy to the touch, this is the product for you. If you want to be able to get away with not blow drying or flat ironing some of the time, this is DEFINITELY the product for you. I highly recommend it.

Redken All Soft Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311708802420831/k2311a0817/8.17.09