Greene County PA Assistance Office  » General services  »
1.0
100 Greene Plaza Waynesburg, PA 15370
  • I decided to check with my local County Assistance Office to see if I would temporarily qualify for any type of benefits

• by Queenbeezie

When I was on maternity leave I wasn’t getting any pay from work. I decided to check with my local County Assistance Office to see if I would temporarily qualify for any type of benefits.

I called and they instructed me to fill out an application online so I did.

A few days later

I got a paper in the mail telling me that I needed to mail the office certain documents.

I mailed everything that they needed out the next day.

I waited a few days and I called the office to check on the status of my application.

No one answered the phone.

I called ...

• for several days and the phone just rang and rang.

Finally one day a lady answered.

I told her my situation and she cut me off and transferred me to someone else who didn’t answer the phone! I went through this for a few days.

I got so fed up with everything that

I just quit calling.

I just can’t believe how terrible their customer service skills are.

They need to be more organized and hire more people if they can’t handle the workload.

I feel sorry for anyone who has to use the Greene County Assistance Office.

No one answers the phone and they don’t take messages!

Shannon Hoag says :

When do food stamps come out in July?

Marg says :

This is different depending on the person. The dates are not all the same. You should call the office and they’ll get your name and tell you. Phone 724-627-8171

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 251708802400831/k2311a0817/8.17.09