Macy’s  » Shopping  »
1.0
1014 Ross Park Mall Dr, Pittsburgh, PA
  • The other day while I was in Pittsburgh I decided to stop at the mall and go to Macy’s
  • I noticed that there were clothes on the floor and shirts hanging half off the racks
  • I really wasn’t impressed with the overall experience that I had at Macy’s
  • I was very disappointed and I wouldn’t recommend them to anyone

• by Queenbeezie

The other day while I was in Pittsburgh I decided to stop at the mall and go to Macy’s. It has been awhile since I have been in Macy’s. I remember it as being a nice and well put together store.

I was walking through the junior’s section because I was looking for clothing for my niece. I

noticed that there were clothes on the floor and shirts hanging half off the racks.

In some parts it looked like a tornado went through the store! This surprised me because Macy’s is supposed to be a little bit more high class than this. It seemed as if their prices have gone up a bit as well.

I ...

• decided to go look at the shoe section. When I got there I saw a pair of shoes that I liked.

The shoe salesman was busy waiting on another customer. I stood patiently and waited my turn.

When it was my turn I handed him a few pairs of shoes and asked him if they had them in

my size. Every single shoe I handed him he said they were out of a size 8.

I guess that must be a popular shoe size! He just shrugged his shoulders and wasn’t very conversational. I really wasn’t impressed with the overall experience that I had at Macy’s.

I was very disappointed and I wouldn’t recommend them to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 241708802390831/k2311a0817/8.17.09