Pittsburgh, PA Papa John’s  » Restaurants  »
4643 Baum Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15213
  • We were all talking and having fun and we noticed that it had been half an hour and no one called us back about directions for delivery
  • We just had an issue with the lady on the phone

• by Queenbeezie

I was having a girl’s night at my sister’s house and we all decided to order pizza. We called the local Papa John’s. The first time we called no one answered.

We knew that they had to be open so we called back. Someone answered this time.

I guess that they were too busy to answer the

first time. We placed our order and asked for delivery.

The lady told us that someone would call us back for directions. We were all talking and having fun and we noticed that it had been half an hour and no one called us back about directions for delivery.

My sister calls Papa John’s back and ask what ...

• is taking so long. The lady on the other end told my sister that we told her we were going to pick our pizza up! We told her we wanted delivery.

After having to argue with the lady on the phone she told us that the pizza was on the way. The delivery guy showed up about fifteen minutes

later.

We didn’t want to take our frustration out on him. We tipped him well.

The pizza tasted great and the delivery guy was very nice. We just had an issue with the lady on the phone.

My feelings are mixed on this review. The overall rating is good for Papa John’s.

I would order from them again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71708802370831/k2311a0817/8.17.09