Medela Nipple Former
  • So, during my second time pregnancy I bought Medela Nipple Former to 'suck out' the nipple so that my newborn can suck from them without any problem
  • I noticed that I was no longer had flat nipples and my daughter was happily getting her milk from the breasts
  • I am fully satisfied with this product and would recommend it to anyone who have flat nipple but want to breastfeed her newborn

• by Rafdina
      I learnt about breastfeeding accessories during my second pregnancy. I did not breastfeed my eldest daughter because my nipple is flat and I had no chance in learning the correct way of breastfeeding my baby.

So, during my second time pregnancy I bought Medela Nipple

Former to ’suck out’ the nipple so that my newborn can suck from them without any problem.

I tried wearing it according to the instruction but it was tedious.

I felt uneasy and uncomfortable wearing it.

Sometimes I forgot to wear it and just let ...

• it go until one day I came across someone who tried the nipple former and strongly encourage me to wear it.

I wore a pair of them for about 3 months before my baby is born.

She had no problem latching and sucking the milk

from both breasts.

I noticed that I was no longer had flat nipples and my daughter was happily getting her milk from the breasts.

I am fully satisfied with this product and would recommend it to anyone who have flat nipple but want to breastfeed her newborn.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54100880220731/k2311a0810/8.10.06