Forbidden Warrior  » Movies  »
2.0
  • At first I thought it looked a little interesting so I actually decided to forget about what I had gone there to do and watch it
  • One was the storyline which I found both a little confusing as well as boring with way too many plotholes

• by Redtape

I first became aware of these movie recently when I was on summer holidays. I had gone to a friend’s house and saw it being aired on television. At first I thought it looked a little interesting so I actually decided to forget about what I had gone there to do and watch it. However, when I watched the movie I realised that it wasn’t as good as

I had originally thought it would be. In fact, I had come to the conclusion then that, that was probaly the reason why I never heard of it in the first place.

I didn’t like Forbidden Warrior for several main reasons. One was the storyline which I found both a little confusing as well as boring with way too many plotholes. ANother reason was the fact that it ...

• was obvious that the movie was very low budget and so the stunts and special effects were very cheap looking. The acting itself wasn’t overly terrible though, but on the other hand I still think that many of the actors and actresses could have done a lot better. The movie was such that some parts looked geuinely interesting with some amount of potential, while on the other hand,
        other parts were so bad that they made me question why the movie was made at all.

The movie is about an Asian girl who knows how to control and cast spells in a special and powerful spellbook. However, others know about the spellbook and would rather use it and her for evil. Thus throughout the movie she and a male warrior spends their time fighting to protect it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111608802130431/k2311a0816/8.16.09