Easy Brownies made with Cocoa Recipe  » Recipes  »
  • Therefore, as there are no cookbooks in my house anymore for some reason, I decided to turn to the internet for help
  • One of the things which I like about this recipe was the fact that it was so detailed

• by Redtape

One of the things which I had been searching for was the perfect easy brownie recipe since many of the times I don’t have the perfect ingredients to make perfect brownies, and other times I don;t have the time to spend a year and a day following a complicated recipe. Therefore, as there are no cookbooks in my house anymore for some reason, I decided to turn to the internet for help. There, I was able

to find one particular easy brownie recipe on the website Cacaoweb.net entitled “Easy Brownies made with Cocoa”. At first I was a bit hesitant to try it since even though it really did look easy, it looked a bit too easy so I wondered if it was the correct recipe to make good brownies.

The recipe called for sugar, butter, vanilla, eggs, cocoa powder, flour, baking powder, salt, and pecans or walnuts if the person so ...

• desired. One of the things which I like about this recipe was the fact that it was so detailed. It told me step by step how to make the brownies and at the end, gave me little variations of how to make the brownie from that recipe even if I didn’t have certain ingredients.

Before I decided to try the recipe I had my doubts, but when I really did try it, I thought it tasted better

than some brownies I had ever tasted. It wasn’t too soft or too hard, but just the right density ad it had the perfect chocolaty richness to it which I have always loved about brownies. The only thing I didnt like though was that the recipe did not specify as to whether oen should use sweetened cocoa powder or unsweetened cocoa powder. I usually use the sweetened one though, and add a very small amount of sugar later.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 491608802120431/k2311a0816/8.16.09