Stouffer’s Grilled Herb Chicken  » Food  »
1.5
  • Stouffer's Grilled Herb Chicken is a meal that I was unfortunately disappointed in
  • When I decided to give this frozen dinner a try, I had hopes that the herbs added to the grilled chicken would result in a positively delightful taste sensation that was unlike any other grilled chicken I had tried before
  • I mean, the grilled chicken was still good, but I was definitely expecting something more from this meal

• by GenesisOne

Stouffer’s Grilled Herb Chicken is a meal that I was unfortunately disappointed in. When I decided to give this frozen dinner a try, I had hopes that the herbs added to the grilled chicken would result in a positively delightful taste sensation that was unlike any other grilled chicken I had tried before.

What I ultimately found upon sampling the chicken was something that was pretty run-of-the-mill in flavor.

Oh sure, I did taste some special seasoning, but it was inconsequential! There was not nearly enough of it to elevate this grilled chicken above the grilled chicken used in so many of Stouffer’s other meals.

I ...

• mean, the grilled chicken was still good, but I was definitely expecting something more from this meal.

The linguine that rested alongside the chicken was good.

The tomato sauce was also supposed to be seasoned with herbs, but that did not turn out to be the case, at least, according to my taste

buds.

The sauce tasted pretty plain to me.

The broccoli and peppers were a nice choice to go with the chicken.

All in all, I probably will not purchase this meal again because the chicken really disappointed me and the overall flavor of the meal is simply not great enough to justify another purchase.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271608802070431/k2311a0816/8.16.09