Stouffer’s Grilled Chicken Teriyaki  » Food  »
  • The grilled chicken most definitely has an exceptional flavor to it, plus, the grilled chicken is quite tender, as well
  • Unfortunately, the white rice has little flavor, really, but what of it that I could taste, I found welcoming
  • I hate to wake up during the night and feel an emptiness in my stomach, and if you are like that too and you decide to purchase this meal, I recommend that you not have it alone

• by GenesisOne

Stouffer’s Grilled Chicken Teriyaki is not bad. Not bad at all.

The grilled chicken most definitely has an exceptional flavor to it, plus, the grilled chicken is quite tender, as well.

Along with the chicken, there is white rice.

Unfortunately, the white rice has little flavor, really,

but what of it that I could taste, I found welcoming.

I am still glad that it was included even though I had trouble tasting it.

As for the peas, they had a great flavor and worked quite well in flavor with the grilled chicken.

The red peppers were a fine addition to this meal, too.

Quite crisp and strong in flavor.

The teriyaki sauce gave the overall meal a definite tangy taste to it and I would say that it enhanced the meal overall.

My only real complaint is that this meal alone ...

• Stouffer's Grilled Chicken Teriyaki
      is not sufficient for dinner.

I cannot just eat this meal and feel satisfied, so I have to add a side dish or two to the meal, like mashed potatoes and corn as well as some bread.

Then, I will feel full and I will be confident

that the meal that I just ate will adequately hold me over until breakfast time.

I hate to wake up during the night and feel an emptiness in my stomach, and if you are like that too and you decide to purchase this meal, I recommend that you not have it alone!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271608802060431/k2311a0816/8.16.09