Rustan’s Bridal Registry Service  » General services  »
Glorietta, Ayala Center, Makati City Philippines
  • They helped make this part of my wedding planning problem-free
  • I found their bridal office conducive for talking
  • I like the thought of having given my guests some form of convenience this way
  • Overall, I'd recommend the Rustan's Bridal Service to friends for the convenience, efficiency and the stylish way they do things

• by tsimon

My hats off to the very helpful people at the Rustan’s Bridal Registry Service. They helped make this part of my wedding planning problem-free. Here’s what I love about them: 1. The department store set up a very classy room for the service. This room was homey, warm and quiet.

I found their bridal office conducive for talking. I felt shielded from the clamor of the weekend shopping crowd. 2. The staff was extremely helpful and efficient.

It seemed to me that they have been doing this for the longest time now. They

seemed to know how stressful wedding planning can be and their cheerfulness helped ease the tension. 3. They had forms ready, which were very easy to fill in and looked as elegant as a wedding invitation.

This may seem trivial, but this spoke volumes of the care and style that they put into the service. 4. They also have very elegant registry cards for you to slip in with your invitation. When I mean elegant, I mean that the card was made of clean, smooth white stock and a simple, classy typeface.

• screaming logo of the department store, which would have made it look cheesy. 5. The form included a checklist for our wishes. I truly appreciated this since I didn’t have enough time to go around the store and point out stuff.

The staff also asked me what style I wanted contemporary, floral, oriental so that they can better assist the guests who took advantage of the service. This was their way of making sure we ended up with gifts that we like. 6. Your registry stays open for as much as

six months.

This is the longest term I’ve encountered. This meant that guests can take their time in picking out a gift. And we have as much as six months to enjoy a discount whenever we shop at Rustan’s. And discounts are always good in my book.

7. We booked our registry at the Makati branch; but guests can shop at any branch. I like the thought of having given my guests some form of convenience this way. 8.

The service is free. Nuff said.

Overall, I’d recommend the Rustan’s Bridal Service to friends for the convenience, efficiency and the stylish way they do things.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 251608801970431/k2311a0816/8.16.09