Silent Night  » Medicine  »
  • I was slightly disappointed by this product because it did not seem to induce sleep in a timely manner
  • I took only two of the four capsules a short time before bed rather than the 4 that are recommended and that could have had something to do with it, but I thought I would get a more pronounced drowsiness effect from taking this herbal supplement
  • I think it could be returned if you were not satisfied with it

• by snowy

Silent Night is a product made by Nature’s Way. I purchased this at Wegman’s.

I was interested in trying this because the main ingredient in this over the counter sleep aid is Valerian.

I have long used Valerian to help me to relax and to sleep.

Nature’s Way had the other benefit of including Vitamin C and calcium in the capsules.

It was affordably priced by Wegman’s at 5.

99 for 100 capsules.

In addition to the Valerian this supplement also contains hops which is an herbal agent that will help to promote sleep as well asskull cap that also can be used for sedation.

I was slightly disappointed by this product because it did not seem to induce sleep in a timely manner.

I took only two of the four capsules a short time before bed rather ...

• Silent Night
      than the 4 that are recommended and that could have had something to do with it, but I thought I would get a more pronounced drowsiness effect from taking this herbal supplement.

This medication does come with a satisfaction guaraantee so that is a

nice benefit.

I think it could be returned if you were not satisfied with it.

I guess I would recommend this product but I would not spend alot of money on it, because I think the same effects could be had with just taking regular valerian which is usually priced less expensively.

Robert Dixon says :

This counter sleep aid is well reccomended. Thats basically enough said there… Product rating 10/10
-rob

Alily Ela says :

re : I think it could be returned if you were not satisfied with it
THE PROBLEM IS NOT ABOUT THE PRODUCT WE USE, IT JUST GIVES US TEMPORARILY RELIEVE,THE COMPANY LAUNCE THEIR PRODUCTS THEY MAKE SURE IT COULDN’T HARM TO ANYONE. BECAUSE THEIR SUCCESS RELIED ON IT.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261608801901231/k2311a0816/8.16.09