Diamond Strength No Chip Nail Color  » Cosmetics  »
  • For me, I like a nail polish that won't chip and that will look fresh and new a few days later
  • It is small enough for me to fit right in my purse and closes tightly so I know it won't get all over the contents in my purse
  • I wouldn't recommend just waiting for it to air dry because it will take at least a half hour

• by forevergrateful12

Diamond Strength No Chip Nail Color does everything that the title says it does. This causes problems for some people and others it does not. For me, I like a nail polish that won’t chip and that will look fresh and new a few days later. This nail polish does exactly that. It doesn’t start chipping until over a week later and the color stays rich and beautiful. It is small enough for me to fit right in my purse and closes tightly so I know it won’t

get all over the contents in my purse.

As I said, it does last a long time. With that, it takes forever to get off. This can be quite frutrating because you have to srub it with nail polisher remover several times per nail in order to completely get it off. Sometimes not all of even comes off and you just have to wait for it to remove itself. But, that’s somewhat understandable because it allows it to last a long time if you don’t like reapplying it constantly.

Another ...

• thing, it makes forever to dry. I wouldn’t recommend just waiting for it to air dry because it will take at least a half hour. If you use a fan or something, be careful that it doesn’t make the nail polish spread unevenly across the nail. This is hard to fix because it clunks up and you might end up having to scrub it off and start all over again. Just put a little fan on low and keep it a safe distance away.

If you’re going out somewhere,

and you just want your nails to look really great, either your fingernails or your toenails, then this is a great product to use and it will not let you down for anything as long as you dry it properly. But, be prepared for the aftermath. If you don’t want the nail polish on you after the night, get ready for a night filled with scrubbing! There are pros and cons to every product, but overall this nail polish is a nice thing to have just in case.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311608801881231/k2311a0816/8.16.09