Banana Boat Aloe Vera Gel  » Health  »
  • I asked my aunt what the best way was to relieve the pain, and she handed me some Banana Boat Aloe Vera Gel
  • I recommend this to anyone, any age, and with any kind of skin type
  • If your sun burn looks worse than just a sun burn, you should definitely go to the doctors and get that checked because you might have sun poisoning

• by forevergrateful12

Banana Boat Aloe Vera Gel is a very good product if you have ever had any kind of burn. It is usually used for when you have a sun burn or if you need relief from the affects of the sun, but it can be used for many other kinds of burns as well. It has a cooling affect on the skin and relieves the pain almost instantly. The active ingrediant is aloe, which comes from a plant. You can actually just use the plant itself to relieve the pain, but it doesn’t grow in many areas and can be very hard to find. And Banana Boat Aloe Vera Gel actually has other ingrediants that can enhance the feeling of relief.

When

I went to Florida on vacation, we spent a lot of time in the sun. I knew that my skin was very prone to burning, so I made sure to put on extra sun block. However, my skin was not used to the intensity of the sun since I lived in New York where the sun is not as piercing. I figured my skin would react to the sun the same way it did every where else. Wrong. Even the wind in this area could give someone a sun burn. I didn’t even realize how bad my sun burn was getting, so by the time I had gotten to where we were staying, I felt the most excrutiating pain. I took ...

• a look at my arms, face, back, and chest, and found the I had a pretty severe sun burn. It itched a lot, too. I asked my aunt what the best way was to relieve the pain, and she handed me some Banana Boat Aloe Vera Gel. As I applied it to my skin, it immediately relieved the pain and soothes the stinging feeling I was feeling all over my body. Any previous feeling of itching began going away.

You can apply this product to your skin as much as you want and as many times as you want in a day. It won’t harm your skin or irriate it, it will just feel like an extreme relief to your burns. It

might even feel much better if you keep applying it. There is never too much with this product. Layer it all up on your skin if you have to. This will cause your skin to feel quite sticky, but it’s much better than feeling the burning.

I recommend this to anyone, any age, and with any kind of skin type. If your sun burn looks worse than just a sun burn, you should definitely go to the doctors and get that checked because you might have sun poisoning. Aloe Vera may relieve some of the pain of that, but it won’t make it go away. As for just normal sun burns, Banana Boat Aloe Vera gel is a really great, trusted product to use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341608801871231/k2311a0816/8.16.09