Management movie  » Movies  »
  • I watched this movie and I thought it's going to be a bad one, but surprisingly it's not
  • I love it so much and I'm thinking of watching it one more time
  • Her acting has definitely improved and I look forward to her other movies

• by eryana09

I love this movie! Management, starring one of my most favorite actress, Jennifer Aniston, is such a good movie. Alongside her is Steve Zahn and both of them have great chemistry together. I watched this movie and I

thought it’s going to be a bad one, but surprisingly it’s not. I love it so much and I’m thinking of watching it one more time.

Jennifer Aniston plays the character of Sue and Steve as Mike. Being a guy as Mike, he tries to win the heart of Sue. However, Sue is comfortable with her life and doesn’t want to change anything. That’s when Mike has to try his best to win the heart of Sue ...

• Management movie
      and show to him that love is all what they need.

This story is so sweet because it reminds me that it’s not just about living comfortably with money and security. In life, we need love too and

that can be achieved by being patient and believing that the love will all work out. As usual, Jennifer Aniston sizzles and I just love her hair. Her acting has definitely improved and I look forward to her other movies.

Andrew Leither says :

“Management” sounds great. I have not seen the movie but I am familiar with the director and some of the actors if you not know the story or seen the movie, now a good chance as any to enjoy it and go for it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111608801861231/k2311a0816/8.16.09